Our Patient Portal allows clients at Solutions to log-in and access their upcoming appointments and important documents about their services, with more features being added in the near future.
To sign up for the Patient Portal, please let us know you would like to register at your next appointment. To register, you will need to provide us with a valid and private e-mail address, which will be your username. We will then e-mail you a randomly generated password as well as a link to the Patient Portal.
To log in:
- Check the e-mail address you provided us for an e-mail confirming your registration with the portal as well as a link and a randomly-generated password. Please check your spam folder if you cannot find it.
- Click the Patient Portal link, either in the e-mail you received or at the link listed above.
- Your username will be your e-mail address.
- Your password will be randomly generated and available in the e-mail we sent you.
Please use caution when accessing your private documents online. While our Patient Portal website is secure, it is your responsibility to ensure your e-mail address is private and no one else has access to your e-mails, and to use good internet safety measures when logging on to the Patient Portal. Do not use public wi-fi, or connections you do not trust, and avoid logging in via public, shared computers or other devices where your login details or private information could be compromised. Do not share your password with anyone.
Please contact us if:
- You do not receive an e-mail with your login details after the front desk worker registers you. Please note that it can take several minutes to generate, and the e-mail may go to your Spam folder.
- You forget your password or would like your password changed
- You would like to switch the e-mail address associated with your account
- You experience any technical issues accessing the website