The Residential Administrative Assistant supports the offices of Case Management, IBI, Residential and Community. This position will also serve as the main receptionist and is responsible for greeting fellow co-workers along with a variety of activities, including processing requests for information, preparation of general correspondence. The primary objective is to facilitate a warm and professional environment, to help individuals feel welcomed when calling or coming into the office.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education or experience in a business, clerical and/or in administrative support services is preferred.
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to deal with difficult situations in a client-oriented manner and present professionally at all times.
· Must be able to complete paperwork requirements in a timely manner.
· Must have good time management skills.
· Good organizational skills are a must.
· Must be able to multi-task and re-prioritize at times.
· Experience in medical records is preferred.
· Word processing / spreadsheet program knowledge/ability needed.
· Must pass a comprehensive criminal background check.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
· Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to the various offices/departments.
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
· Perform data entry and scan documents
· Assist in resolving any administrative problems
· Run company’s errands, including by not limited to post office and office supplies
· Answer and direct phone calls
· Assist with maintaining all training logs for residential employees.
· Provide coverage at the front desk for designated hours
· Great and assist clients and/or employees upon arrival
· Filing, typing, data entry, pulling requested information and general correspondence and/or administrative duties as assigned
· Maintain office supplies for departments
· Schedule and coordinate, meetings and appointments for management, training and departments
· Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TO APPLY CLICK: Moorhead